Re: [howardpubliced] Fair is Fair

  • Wanda Hurt
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2000
      Going through my back emails (now that I have a few minutes) the bills that
      put restrictions on the money HB1057 & HB 1194 both died in committee. The
      only restrictions are those in the two bills that are currently being
      debated in the Conference Committee. The final report or agreement has to
      be out of committee by Monday April 3 in order to meet the Constitutional
      deadline for the budget.
      Wanda