BOE questions for Allen and Diane

  • nanette_schweitzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have a couple of questions for Allen and Diane regarding the BOE;

      1. How many hours a week, do you believe you would spend working on
      BOE business?

      2.To me, this BOE has been the best BOE we have had in a long time.They
      are pleasant and cordial to each other even when they disagree, and
      they are respectful to those that come before them at Board meetings.
      How do you see yourself getting along with the BOE if you are elected?

      3. What would be your priorities be and what do you want to see changed?

      Nanette