Re: a safe Rt 29 an easy chance to make a difference and help your community

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      linda,  i have signed the petition re: rt 29 and i thank you for working toward elimination of this risk
      to our young people.  as the result of the years i have spent in aviation and the tragedies some of
      my close friends have experienced, i have a deep and enduring commitment to teen passenger and
      driver safety.  please let me know if there is anything else i can do to help.

      allen dyer

      p.s. here is a link to some research and a proposal i put together some years back --