banners

  • joan_pontius
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Did I read something in the paper that the ban
      against banners is going to be raised, to allow
      for schools to have a money grab for corporate sponsors??

      Any thoughts on this?

      If advertising works, do you really want your kids
      to be told what to drink what shoes
      to wear, what radio station to listen to while they
      are trying to play soccer? and if advertising
      doesn't work, why are corporations paying for the banners.
      why not just give a donation.

      can't kids just play without constant reminders of what to buy next?

      don't they already have enough to think about and sort through.

      if you are willing to sell their thoughts for corporate
      bucks, what next. Maybe we can open a plasma center
      so they can sell their blood too.