Fwd: Commencement Dates Announced

  • Cassie Kilroy Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Begin forwarded message:

      Countywide eSchoolnewsletter

      Superintendent Sydney Cousin announced today the commencement dates
      and times for Howard County's Class of 2007. In doing so Dr. Cousin
      expressed thanks to the staff at Merriweather Post Pavilion, the site
      of the high school graduation ceremonies, and County Executive Ken
      Ulman.

      “We are very grateful for the support we received from the County
      Executive and Jean Parker at Merriweather to lock in these dates much
      earlier than in past years. The earlier notice is extremely helpful
      to our schools and to all the families who need to make plans,” said
      Dr. Cousin.

      The commencement schedule for 2007 is as follows:

      Friday, May 25

      11:30 am River Hill High School

      3:00 pm Reservoir High School

      5:30 pm Howard High School

      Tuesday, May 29

      8:30 am Wilde Lake High School

      11:30 am Hammond High School

      2:30 pm Centennial High School

      5:30 pm Long Reach High School

      8:30 pm Mt. Hebron High School

      Wednesday, May 30

      10:00 am Cedar Lane School at Cedar Lane

      Thursday, May 31

      8:00 am Atholton High School

      10:30 am Oakland Mills High School

      1:00 pm Glenelg High School

      Posted by the HCPSS Public Information Office