Re: [howardpubliced] "denial of credit"--a VAGUE policy

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      becky,

      the "policy" you have informally stated is the root of the problem
      which cindy is raising---WHEN will your child be prevented from
      graduating because they have spend "too many" days visiting
      colleges??

      this policy is way too vague to be meaningful and, therefore, every
      student's situation must be deal with INDIVIDUALLY. expensive???
      you bet. stupid, vague policies that put target signs on the backs of
      virtually all hcpss students will always end up costing howard county
      citizens (and, especially, parents) money.

      but the stakes are way too high to ignore this idiotic policy since
      many colleges require high school graduation and no student
      wants to finish their high school career without a diploma.

      remember---"your" board of education seeks to keep all those
      fresh law school graduates employed thru discretionary and
      random acts of idocity by school administrators. either vote
      them out of office or shell out the bucks to protect your children.

      allen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
        In a message dated 6/25/2005 11:31:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, aldyer@... writes:
        becky,

        the "policy" you have informally stated is the root of the problem
        which cindy is raising---WHEN will your child be prevented from
        graduating because they have spend "too many" days visiting
        colleges??
        I didn't say whether I thought it was right or wrong. She asked for an example and I gave her one.

        - Becky