Re: right to speak

  • Allen Dyer, Esq.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mark Mangus" <markmangus2003@...>
      To: <howardpubliced@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [howardpubliced] Re: Fw: Lock-Down Rehearsal

      > Here Here, Melody! Williamsburg is one of our favorite destinations just for that purpose! As Patrick Henry said, "I
      may not agree with what you say, sir, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

      this is also a good thing to keep in mind the next time the jehohva witnesses
      hit your front door--they have been instrumental in many court fights to
      protect to rights of all of us to free speech. instead of a rude brushoff
      simply say "no thanks but i respect your right to come to my front door."

      in contrast---anonymous email spammers should be ...(fill in your
      favorite torture).

      allen