yahoo groups makes the grade

  • joanpontius
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hey Steve,

      Your tax dollars are finally going to work,
      the government has installed software to
      block employee access to targetted websites.
      I guess this, with the duct-tape stuff,
      is all part of an anti-terrorism initiative??
      Oh I feel so SAFE now.

      And even you, can now comfort yourself with the
      knowledge that I no longer use my paid time to
      surf on www.ilovebacon.com. They somehow
      decided the yahoo groups were ok though,
      so you're stuck with me.

      bwhahahahahahah

      joan