Re: The Great Debate

  • joan_pontius
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 2, 2002
      i have a cousin who did.

      --- In howardpubliced@y..., steve&jen swanhart <sjswanhart@j...>
      wrote:
      > Do you have any friends who abstain from sex who conceived(virgin
      Mary

    • RSYOSH@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 2, 2002
        In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 8:53:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, sjswanhart@... writes:

        > > Do you have any friends who abstain from sex who
        > conceived(virgin
        > > Mary
        > > > excused)!!!!

        sorry - but the right to have sex within a marriage, regardless of whether it actual produces children or not, is not up for debate. It's covered pretty thoroughly under Right to Privacy, regardless of your religious or personal views.

        ANYWAY - the bill was not about encouragaing procreation... or even pro-feminism....it was about economic stimulus.

        - Becky