Re: [howardpubliced] Re: Questions for candidates

  • RGoodri973@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 1, 2002
      In a message dated 9/30/2002 6:18:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Perlpubl@... writes:

      Off the top of my head I've probably had about 15-20 donations all $50
      or less and under $1000 cumulative.

      Again, off the top of my head, members of howardpubliced who have
      contributed to me are:

      Kristine L., Rebecca J.,  Joanne H., (hope I didn't miss anyone)
      Others are friends and relatives.
      I don't believe any public figures (or contractors) have donated to me.

      Hope this helps.  I can post the entire list with amounts if people are
      interested.

      Barry,

      In the spirit of openness, is there anything to prevent you from entering your contribution data into the campaign database so that others (not just members of this listserv) might also have access to your campaign data?

      Those candidates who file with the database must disclose their contributors' full names, city, state and zip -- which is different from just listing first names.

      Thanks,
      Diane
    • Glenn Amato
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 1, 2002
        Becky

        why would you contribute to several candidates?  And not endorse any?  Is it to hedge your bets?  Is it so you can go to them later and say i contributed when you want a favor?

        Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding......."you" as used above is not you but the universal you.   :-)

        glenn