re: glenelg traffic, etc.

  • koontz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      Glen,
      I can't find a Pittman and Fort Smallwood road in Howard County?
      mcc
    • rit21042
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        Try Ann Arundel County. Fort Smallwood is in AA.
        RIT

        --- In howardpubliced@y..., koontz@c... wrote:
        > Glen,
        > I can't find a Pittman and Fort Smallwood road in Howard County?
        > mcc
      • Glenn Amato
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
          yes aa county

          glenn

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
            There is a world beyond the county line.
            On Sun, 01 Sep 2002 12:46:42 -0400 koontz@... writes:
            > Glen,
            > I can't find a Pittman and Fort Smallwood road in Howard County?
            > mcc

            > an e-mail to:
            > howardpubliced-owner@egroups.com
            >
            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • bobrosebrough21045
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
              --- In howardpubliced@y..., steve&jen swanhart <sjswanhart@j...>
              wrote:
              > There is a world beyond the county line.

              and east of the Middle Patuxent River
            • bobrosebrough21045
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
                Lane that is.

                This road is no longer a lane, but a Rt 29 bypass, especially during
                both rush hours. It will only get worse as development intensifies
                along Rt 99. Sometimes one's visceral computer is more acurate
                (traffic flow and the need for a light at CHS)than all of the traffic
                engineers in the world.
              • rit21042
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
                  Actually when Rt 100 opened there was a huge improvement on
                  Centennial Lane. I used to not use the main entrance to my community
                  to make a left turn towards Route 40 at all because it was so
                  dangerous. I can now go out that way between 9 & 11 and 1 & 3 except
                  for the 1/2 hour that HS is letting out.
                  RIT

                  --- In howardpubliced@y..., "bobrosebrough21045"