Re: Sleep Needs of Adolescents

  • joan_pontius
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2002
      --- In howardpubliced@y..., maureensmom@a... wrote:
      > Joan,
      >
      > I believe that you just love to criticize.

      I'd prefer just to reach an agreement, and having kids
      stay up late and sleep in is something we've
      disagreed on for a while now. You posting
      something that says they should go to bed early
      seems to be a step towards agreement, but
      I find it hard to understand how you can post
      it and then argue that it claims the opposite.