BOARD re: dyer v. boe - p's lttr to judge dudley & motion to strike d's lttr

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      From: Glenn Amato <gamato@...>
      Subject: Re: [howardpubliced] BOARD dyer v. boe - p's lttr to judge dudley & motion to strike d's
      lttr

      > Allen
      >
      > I do not know if I have the time to do this but if the courts give you a
      > firm cut off date could i file suit from that date forward when the board
      > once again violates the law?
      >
      > Glenn

      glenn,

      everything i am doing in dyer v. board of education, et alia, is based on my status as
      a property tax paying citizen of howard county. EVERY ONE OF US is blessed
      (cursed??) with the right to keep our government operating in compliance with
      the laws. so, in answer to your question -- you have every right to file suit against
      the board of education anytime they violate the open meetings act or exceed their
      delegated powers (i.e. act ultra vires).

      and, i hope that anyone that feels the board of education for howard county is failing
      to act within their delegated powers or within the dictates of the maryland open
      meetings act will find the comprehensive set of dyer v. boe filings that are posted
      to the web a helpful form file.

      http://www.riverhill.org/unofficial/board/open/index.htm

      vote often and sue when necessary,

      allen