4176Re: [howardpubliced] Digest Number 356

  • laub4
    Jul 1, 2000
      Too bad he didn't pick an older neighborhood so he can see the "true Columbia" function.Would he have sent his kids to WLMS?

      howardpubliced@egroups.com wrote:

      an e-mail to:
      howardpubliced-owner@egroups.com

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

            1. Re: BOARD "reform the board" committee meeting tonite at 7
                 From: "Wanda Hurt" <wandahurt@...>
            2. Fw: [education-advocates] UPDATE: Questions for the Public from the Commission on Education Finance
                 From: "Wanda Hurt" <wandahurt@...>
            3. from the o'rourke watch...
                 From: "Allen Dyer" <aldyer@...>
            4. Re: from the o'rourke watch...
                 From: "Richard A. Wilson" <growbot@...>

      Message: 1
         Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:40:16 -0400
         From: "Wanda Hurt" <wandahurt@...>
      Subject: Re: BOARD "reform the board" committee meeting tonite at 7

      Sorry I missed last nights meeting,  I am still suffering from Convention
      fatigue from the National PTA Convention & I am staying close to home this
      week.

      Wanda
         Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:14:48 -0400
         From: "Wanda Hurt" <wandahurt@...>
      Subject: Fw: [education-advocates] UPDATE: Questions for the Public from the Commission on Education Finance

         Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 21:24:27 -0400
         From: "Allen Dyer" <aldyer@...>
      Subject: from the o'rourke watch...

      i have heard that the o'rourke family has moved into
      the fulton elementary, lime kiln middle, resevoir high
      district.

      vote often,
      allen

      Message: 4
         Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:03:52 -0400
         From: "Richard A. Wilson" <growbot@...>
      Subject: Re: from the o'rourke watch...

      Yep, the O'Rourkes are building a home in Fulton.
      Front page of the Columbia Flyer.

      Cheers,
      Rick Wilson

      Allen Dyer wrote:

      > i have heard that the o'rourke family has moved into
      > the fulton elementary, lime kiln middle, resevoir high
      > district.
      >
      > vote often,
      > allen

    »