40610Friends of Education Award Call for Nominations

  • pam thompson
    Dec 2, 2015
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

          What a great idea. This idea for an award is so good I would like to nominate all the folks over at Mold in Howard County Schools- Information for Parents and all the parents, staff and students they tirelessly represent. Yes of course I will be filling out a nomination form and I would like everyone in the community to join me in nominating all these fine citizens.

      Most Sincerely,

      jack

      Friends of Education Award Call for Nominations

      Applications are now being accepted for the Friends of Education Award. The award was established by the Howard County Board of Education to recognize individuals, businesses or organizations making innovative or unique contributions that directly support the school system’s mission of excellence in teaching and learning.
      Any Howard County resident or group, organization, or business located in or serving Howard County may be nominated for the award.
      The nomination deadline is January 29, 2016. Nominations and recipients will be notified by March 11, 2016, and awards will be presented at the April 14, 2016 Board of Education meeting.
      Nomination forms are available online or by contacting the Board of Education at 410-313-1584. For more information, visit the Friends of Education website at http://www.hcpss.org/board/friends-of-education.