[howard-family] Ky and Ohio WV

  • Becca Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1998
      Looking for any information re HOWARD decendants of Wesley Howard b. Ky.?1837..fought in the Civil War as a private in the 72nd Reg. of Ohio Volunteers...He married Julia Ann Coyer in Lawrence Co. Ohio after the war..1868... Some of the children are: John b. 1869...
      William; Frank; Charles; Alan; Clinton Clifford; Dora...James...
      Some were miners; folowing mines from Ky. WV. and Ohio.
      These HOWARDS were unusually LARGE men..
      Frank was my grandfather..he married Cleopatra Alma
      HELLMAN...Jackson Co.Ohio 1899..Children are:
      Izora b. 1900; Hazel b. 1904; Louis George b. 1906;
      Edna Grace b. 1908; Frank Jr.b. 1913.
      Frank is my father. We are searching because of a hereditary kidney disease in our family. These children were sent to Marmet, WVa to live with their Uncle Charlie Howard after the death of parents. It was said that Frank was murdered. She died from blood poisening after childbirth. We have found decendants of Hazel.Louis George died in 1937 from kidney disease..My dad died in 1962 same disease....My three nephews, my son, and two grandsons all have this disease.
      We are desperately trying to locate any decendants of Edna Grace Howard (Goff) ? and Izora Howard ?
      Any help or advice would be appreciated..Need parents of Wesley Howard also.
      Becca Howard Clark in Roanoke, Va. (behind the largest brick wall) (:)

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.makelist.com/list/howard-family/