[howard-family] Re: Blevins connection

  • Judynwhitt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      Cindy,

      I, too, am related to Blevins. I haven't done much research on that family
      yet, though. My g-grandmother was Texas Leona Blevins b. 1867. Her father
      was William Riley Blevins b 1827 in Missouri, d 1887 in Chromo, CO. I
      believe his father was Andrew Jackson Blevins & mother Susan Schultz. I also
      believe they were in Oklahoma at some time. Does any of this sound familiar?

      Judy in San Antonio

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/howard-family