[howard-family] HFA Newsletter Submissions

  • bailey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 1999
      To submit anything for the Howard Family Association Newsletter that comes
      out in June 1999, please send to the appropriate persons below......

      Howard Family Announcements (Births, Deaths, Anniversaries,  Weddings,
      Graduations and other similar items) should be sent to Judy Howard at
      jhoward@....

      Down Memory Lane (Howard Family Stories or any other interesting items
      concerning your Howard Family) should be sent to Dana Rambler at
      dana@....

      Members Share (Obituaries, Family Bible Pages, News Articles, Censuses, or
      other similar items) should be sent to Shay Turner at shay@....

      Queries should be sent to Paula Thompson at pj@....

      Anything else you may have that do not seem to fall into any of the
      categories above (Book Reviews and such) should be sent to me, at
      Newsletter@... or bailey@....

      If anyone has any questions, my inbox is always open. If you wish to
      volunteer to work on a HFA Committee or any other HFA position, please
      contact Robin Lowery at Volunteers@... or Ml69camaro@....

      Thank you,
      Jen Bailey, HFA Quarterly NewsletterEditor
      Newsletter@...
      bailey@...
      http://www.initco.net/~bailey/hfa_newsletter_site.htm

      eGroups Spotlight:
      Kosovo-Reports - Direct reports from Kosovo/Serbia/Yugoslavia.
      http://www.egroups.com/list/kosovo-reports

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/howard-family

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/howard-family