Re: [howard-family] Re: Active ?

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 13 , May 10, 2013
      I have the Book "Howard and connecting Families " by Eliz.T. Howard Barcroft
      "Decendants of John Howard of Bridgewater Massacusetts" (Baltimore Line)
      "Howard in Southeastern KY" by Dunham
      Howard Records of Harlan Co.Rev. War & Cherokee Indians" by Annie Walker Burns
      1860 Harlan Co Cencus
      Lots of misc. info
      Vernis Howard charts of several lines he concentrated on the VA, NC, KY Howards
      because for 30 years he was trying to prove Samuel b.1762 father and decendants,
      I charted several peoples opinions of Samuel line,
      I work on
      Martin b1896
      John F. b1865
      Silas Jessee Crittenden b1845
      Adron Jr b1812
      Adron Sr b1783
      *Samuel b1762
      *Cornelius b1706
      *Joshua b1665
      *I am not convinced until I prove Samuel and his brother and their history
      What line are you?
      Happy Howard hunting!
      Cindy Howard

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 5, 2013
        I cannot remember replying to you, Howards are complex, do you have anyones name & birthdate to give me an idea what line I need to look at?
        I have charts for several lines so I can find more on Samuel H b. 1762
        Let me know & I will check
        Cindy howard