Nehemiah Howard descendant

  • jenniferhsrn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 4:42 PM
      Hello, I am a descendant of Nehemiah Howard and Edith Smith.

      Nehemiah and Edith
      Nancy Ann Howard and Elijah Owens
      John J. Owens and Lucinda Long
      Sarah Owens and John S. Barnes (Russell co, Sarah remarries and lives in PIke)
      John Lunsford Barnes and Margaret Eleanor Baker (Crenshaw/Pike co)
      John Abner Barnes and Addie Barnett Franklin
      Leahman Barnes and Evelyne Virginia Hardy

      I saw there was a book on the descendants, does anyone know if it can still be purchased?

      I am trying to figure out the family lines...in fact, was reading Woodward's remininsces because of Creek research I do, and found out he was a grandson of Nehemiah Howard, boy was I surprised!