New Virus Warning

  • UK2US99@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT IGNORE.

      READ IMMEDIATELY

      I checked snopes.com and this is for real..

      Warning READ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

      Get this sent around to your contacts ASAP...we don't need this
      spreading around.....

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS:

      You should be alert during the next days:

      Do not open any message with an attached filed called "Invitation"
      regardless of who sent it, It is a virus that opens an Olympic Torch
      which "burns" the whole hard disk C of your computer. This virus will
      be received from someone who has your e-mail address in
      his/her contact list, that is why you should send this e-mail to all
      your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times than
      to receive the virus and open it.

      If you receive an email called "invitation", though sent by
      a friend,do not open it and shut down your computer immediately.

      This is the worst virus announced by CNN, it has been classified by
      Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

      This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair
      yet for this kind of virus.

      This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the
      vital information is kept.

      SEND THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW,

      COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS

      AND REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US