Nancy Jane Howard born abt May 1887 Leslie Co, Ky

  • logicalconcern
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hello All
      I am seeking information on my Great-grandmother Nancy Jane Howard
      she was born abt May 1887 in Leslie Co, Ky. Married Asberry Huff on
      March 10, 1907 in Perry co, Ky. She died abt May 1970 in or neard
      Shopville, Pulaski Co, Kentucky.

      Any information would be helpfull.
      Thank you!
      David Lester
    • PPGirls@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20, 2005
        David, Do you have any other info on your Nancy Jane Howard, like
        mother,father,where they were born also their mother and father, I have a Nancy Howard
        found on the census of 1830 in Bath Co.,Ky. Maybe grandmother? Thanks
        Peggy Selch

      • David Lester
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2005
          Nancy Jane Howard born May 1887
          Father Jacob Howard June 1857
          Mother Polly Campbell April 1865.
          Jacob Howard was born in Harlan Co, Ky his Father move to Clay Co, Ky
          before 1860 and Jacob was in Leslie Co, Ky by 1900 census.
          Bath and Leslie Co, Ky are about 100 miles apart.
          Sorry
          David
        • Nancy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2005
            David,
            I have no information about your great grandmother but my name is
            Nancy Jane Howard as well. I've run across a few more incidences of
            this but nothing recent. Just thought I'd write and say "hello". It
            seems that the name "Nancy" is very common.
            Nancy in West GA

            --- In howard-family@yahoogroups.com, "logicalconcern"
            <logicalconcern@y...> wrote:

            > Hello All
            > I am seeking information on my Great-grandmother Nancy Jane
            Howard
            > she was born abt May 1887 in Leslie Co, Ky. Married Asberry Huff on
            > March 10, 1907 in Perry co, Ky. She died abt May 1970 in or neard
            > Shopville, Pulaski Co, Kentucky.
            >
            > Any information would be helpfull.
            > Thank you!
            > David Lester
          • geraldine cammarn
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2005
              i have a brother in the air force and a cousin in the navy and and another one in the amry hug patsy

              Nancy <nancyhford@...> wrote:David,

              <logicalconcern@y...> wrote:

              > Hello All
              > I am seeking information on my Great-grandmother Nancy Jane
              Howard
              > she was born abt May 1887 in Leslie Co, Ky. Married Asberry Huff on
              > March 10, 1907 in Perry co, Ky. She died abt May 1970 in or neard
              > Shopville, Pulaski Co, Kentucky.
              >
              > Any information would be helpfull.
              > Thank you!
              > David Lester

            • Nancy
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13, 2005
                Hi, Patsy...
                Yes, I have similar things in my family. My dad was Navy, his
                brother-in-law was Army, his oldest brother, Marine and youngest
                Air Force. On my mom's side, her oldest brother was in the Coast
                Guard and his son is in the Navy (2 purple hearts during 3 tours of
                duty in Iraq).
                Nancy in West GA

                --- In howard-family@yahoogroups.com, geraldine cammarn
                <cammarnp2003@y...> wrote:
                > i have a brother in the air force and a cousin in the navy and and
                another one in the amry hug patsy

                > Nancy <nancyhford@y...> wrote:David,
                > I have no information about your great grandmother but my name is
                > Nancy Jane Howard as well. I've run across a few more incidences of
                > this but nothing recent. Just thought I'd write and say "hello".
                It
                > seems that the name "Nancy" is very common.
                > Nancy in West GA
                >

                > --- In howard-family@yahoogroups.com, "logicalconcern"
                > <logicalconcern@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello All
                > > I am seeking information on my Great-grandmother Nancy Jane
                > Howard
                > > she was born abt May 1887 in Leslie Co, Ky. Married Asberry Huff
                on
                > > March 10, 1907 in Perry co, Ky. She died abt May 1970 in or neard
                > > Shopville, Pulaski Co, Kentucky.
                > >
                > > Any information would be helpfull.
                > > Thank you!
                > > David Lester