HOWARD Descendants / Ancestors

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hi List,
      I'm seeking descendants and ancestors of Ida HOWARD, b abt 1856; Israel HOWARD, b
      abt 1858; and William HOWARD, b abt 1860. All were born in Brooklyn, New York.
      Their parents were William F. HOWARD, b abt 1835, British West Indies; and Sarah
      BICKFORD, b abt 1840, Brooklyn, New York.
      Any information about any of the above people would be greatly appreciated!! Many
      thanks.
      ~~~Pam
      Outgoing mail scanned by Norton Antivirus 2004