Re: Edward Howard of Effingham

  • uber_mensch2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      I have found a discrepancy in the lineage of Edward Howard.

      Using the information submitted at the web page below, and comparing
      it with the information at a site for the house of Tudor, I find that
      Edward Howard apparently is not the son of Sir Francis Howard. His son
      is in fact listed as Charles. The person that submitted the
      information on 'www.familysearch.org/' is/was MARSHALL STERLING HOWARD
      of Cheyenne, WY. Does anyone know if he is still alive to be
      contacted?

      Here are the two webpage links showing the discrepancies:

      1.http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_
      search.asp?PAGE=af/search_AF.asp&clear_form=true
      2.

      Edward Howard EFFINGHAM (AFN: 6WHC-TF) Pedigree
      Sex: M Family
      Event(s):
      Birth: 1628

      Christening: 28 Oct 1628
      Saint Margaret Westminster, London, London Co., Eng.
      Death: Aft 15 1662 Jun/Sep
      England
      Parents:
      Father: Sir Francis Howard EFFINGHAM (AFN: DS97-GC) Family
      Mother: Jane MONSON (AFN: DS97-HJ)

      Marriage(s):
      Spouse: Esther Hannah HAWKINS (AFN: 6WHC-VL) Family
      Marriage: 7 Mar 1661
      Cambridge, Middlesex Co., Ma

      ---------------------
      2. http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/HOWARD2.htm#Francis%20HOWARD%20(Sir)1

      Francis HOWARD (Sir)

      Died: 7 Jul 1651

      Father: William HOWARD of Lingfield (Sir)

      Mother: Frances GOULDWELL

      Married: Jane MONSON (dau. of Sir William Monson and Dorothy Wallop) 4
      Jul 1604

      Children:

      1. Charles HOWARD of Eastwick
    • Christopher Howard

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
            Hi - I thought there was an Email to click on to contact the
            author/submitter of all that data. Suggest you check the website once
            more for that. Shirley: bobert@...

            >Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
            >Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
            Canada.