Test

  • richardson
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
      Test

    • DiRtJuNkI
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
        did u ace it?

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
          The test.

          God bless our troops.

          Chris

          on 4/3/03 4:48 PM, E.S.(Scott)Bumgarner, In God We Trust, at

          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
            Ace What???????

            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
              Well for one thing, I didn't take the test. Did you?

              richardson wrote:

              >Test

            • esther castor
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
                WHAT TEST!
                "E.S.(Scott)Bumgarner, In God We Trust," <sooner1944@...> wrote:Ace What???????

                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
                  well.. i took A test.. but i dont find out the results for 6 to 8 weeks! lol :)

                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
                    THATS NICE,,, BUT I DO NOT WANT THIS SPAM,,, AND I AM
                    MARKING THIS EMAIL AS SPAM,,,,

                    http://tax.yahoo.com
                  • mzjane@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 3, 2003
                      I don't know what this "test" is, but I thought this was a newsletter for the HOWARD surname. If such is not the case, then please remove my name from this silliness.

                      Jane Howard
                    • DiRtJuNkI
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                        lol!! anal?

                      • elisabethzornig
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                          --- In howard-family@yahoogroups.com, DiRtJuNkI <dirtjunki@y...>
                          wrote:

                          > lol!! anal?

                          I agree that this is a forum that should relate to Howard family
                          genealogy. If you don't have something to state that relates to this
                          forum, then don't post it. Obviously some idiot is just trying to
                          upset people who use this forum for genealogy research.
                        • Chris
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                            No...but then, I'm not very good at tests!

                            on 4/3/03 5:54 PM, E.S.(Scott)Bumgarner, In God We Trust, at
                            sooner1944@... wrote:

                            > Well for one thing, I didn't take the test. Did you?
                            >
                            > richardson wrote:
                            >
                            >> Test

                          • Chris
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                              Make sure you let us know how it turned out!

                              on 4/3/03 7:05 PM, DiRtJuNkI at dirtjunki@... wrote:

                              > well.. i took A test.. but i dont find out the results for 6 to 8 weeks! lol
                              > :)

                            • Chris
                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                Is anyone researching the same lines I am?

                                Howard U. Morton + Living Putnam
                                Francis Howard + Charles Nicholas Sidney Morton
                                Tryon Yancey Howard + Virginia Cunningham
                                Mark Howard + Rachel Webb
                                Thomas Howard + Nancy Slade Howard
                                *Groves Howard + Hannah Allen
                                William Howard + Elizabeth Unknown

                                Nancy Slade Howard's line is:

                                John Graves Howard + Priscilla Simmons Yancey
                                Groves Howard + Catherine Graves
                                *Francis Howard + Ann Allen (sister to Hannah Allen above)
                                William Howard + 2nd wife

                                *Francis and Groves were half-brothers

                                Christina Morton-Scott
                              • Chris
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                  You're welcome Eleanor.
                                  Unfortunately, some people got a little testy since the responses to your
                                  test were not genealogical in nature. Pity them that they can't take a joke.
                                  I hope your computer is up and running properly now.
                                  Chris

                                  on 4/4/03 10:44 AM, richardson at rich1735@... wrote:

                                  > Thank you so much for responding, I was having trouble with my computer, and
                                  > I was not sure that my messages were getting through. My son taught me to
                                  > always just use the word "Test", when checking because it doesn't take much
                                  > room on the groups link.
                                  >
                                  > Eleanor

                                • richardson

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                      Can't take a joke? Jeez...I guess you didn't notice all the insipid messages then.

                                    • hechan@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                        You don't know the meaning of the3 word insipie./

                                      • Glenda Nothnagle
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                          how do I unsubscribe from this list, I am tired of the bantering about the TEST.

                                          Thanks

                                          --
                                          Glenda

                                          ---- "When an old person dies, a library is lost"

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                            Whoop, fingers got tangled--"insipid" was the word that you didn't have the
                                            right meaning.

                                          • hechan@aol.com
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                              I'd like to unsubscribe. Thanks. It doesn't seem to be genealogy any more.

                                              Is this the procedure? Helen Chandler

                                            • mzjane@aol.com
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Apr 4, 2003
                                                The word is insipid...and I NEVER use words of which I do not know the definition.

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Apr 5, 2003
                                                  this group is insipid! one time we stray from the howard geneolgy, to help some one i might add.. and these old, boring, stuffy, INSIPID people are all ready to unscribe! a little bit of spark in the day might be good for some of these people!

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Apr 5, 2003
                                                    If you do know what the word means, you haven't used it right when you do not
                                                    know us. Genealogists may not be your cup of tea, but because your "humor"
                                                    doesn't do it for us, it doesn't mean that we aren't bright and vivacious
                                                    folks. I don't like the name calling. It you could simply say you want out
                                                    of here, it would be wonderful.

                                                    Helen

                                                  • mzjane@aol.com
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Apr 5, 2003
                                                      Ah...but do you know the MEANING of the word 'insipid?'

                                                      Furthermore, the word is 'genealogy' - not 'geneology.'

                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Apr 6, 2003
                                                        Can we get back to Genealogy, please, and get past the petty stuff?

                                                        sooner1944@...