New "Research" Engine

  • connie mead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 5:37 PM
      Hi, I put ROOTSWEB in here and it came back with 16+ pages.

      I seems it lists every page there is!

      From NeatNetTricks:

      06. ILOR SEARCH. It's been a while since we offered another search engine
      for your arsenal of tools. That's because Google seems to lead the
      pack. But to keep an open mind, try ILOR at http://www.ilor.com/ . It
      bills itself as "a research engine, not just a search engine." Whatever.

      Conniesue

      ---