pre-1940 Adoption List to Subscribe

  • connie mead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      I have seen some discuission on the List about ancestors being adopted. I
      thought some of you might be interested in subscribing to this List:

      PRE-1940_ADOPTION_GENEALOGY. A mailing list for the discussion
      and sharing of information regarding resources that will
      facilitate finding ancestors of individuals who were adopted
      prior to 1940. To subscribe send "subscribe" to
      pre-1940_adoption_genealogy-l-request@... (mail mode) or
      pre-1940_adoption_genealogy-d-request@... (digest mode).

      Conniesue

      ---