Henry Howard

  • dgrummons@home.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I'm researching the family line for the following Howards.

      John Henry Howard b April 8, 1895 Charlton Co, Ga
      Thomas Jefferson Howard b Feb 14, 1870 Ga
      Henry N Howard b 1839 Appling Co, Ga
      Henry Howard b 1793 McIntosh Co, Ga
      Simon Howard b ?

      I've searched the census records I have available to me. And records
      for birth and marriage. No luck on Simon's parentage. I'm in the
      process of ordering Henry N Howard's confederate records. And I've
      ordered a book that might be some help. But I won't have that for a
      few weeks. Can someone push me towards another resource that I might
      have overlooked?

      Deana
    • Tammy Slark
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Found on www.familysearch.org:
        Simon Howard
        B. 1760 (Of Effingham GA)
        M. abt 1788 GA or NC?
        D. ?
        Chloe Holliday or Molliday
        B. abt 1775 (I think this unlikely as she would have been abt 13 when
        married. I believe abt 1765 more likely)

        No parents listed for either one.

        Tammy