new Howard to the group has a question

  • Bry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 11:52 PM
      I've just stumbled across this group doing a (pretty crude) search of
      my geneology on the WWW. I have absolutely no experience in this
      sort of thing and at age 30 am suddenly motivated to search for a
      father/family I've never met. Any tips?

      Here's the info I have:
      ME-Bryant Howard, born in Ft. Worth Texas
      FATHER - James Lonnie Howard

      thanks in advance,
      Bryant Howard
      Portland, OR.
    • Mscountry663@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 1:46 AM
        Do you have your birth certificate? Check it out.....It should list your
        father's place of birth.....I would start with that.....Also very important
        is talking to other family members as they have are a wealth of
        info.......There are lot's of internet sites and i use genweb the most I
        think ,,,LOL........Good luck Carol Howard