BENJAMIN B. HOWARD OWEN CO. INDIANA

  • luv2quilt@mcmsys.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 4 7:32 PM
      I am looking for info on my gggrandfather Benjamin B. Howard. He was
      married to Levicy (Jincy) Jane Medaris 21 Aug. 1839 in Owen Cco. In.
      They were the parents of
      William W. Howard B. 1840 in IN.
      James D. Howard b. 1842 in IN.
      Pleasant E. Howard b. 1844 in IN.

      JohnWesley Howard b. 1846 in IN. (my g grandfather)

      I have not been able to find out where he was born or died or
      buried, altho' his family is listed in Chariton Co. MO 1860 census. I
      appreciate any help I can get..

      Any Missouri Howards in this list??
      Thanks, Mary (Howard) Johnson
    • Markus Hutagalung
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 28 2:59 AM
        Kota Batam -Indonesia, April 28, 2001.
        Dear my brethren.
        Hopefully has the pleasant assistance To a God's
        creature.
        Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and
        from the Lord
        Jesus Christ. Helo, my name is Pastor, Markus
        Hutagalung, STh . I am
        Indonesian. I am a minister of Christ into independent
        : EBEN-HAEZER
        MINISTRY (interdenomination), for Christ sent me to
        preach the Gospel
        for the sick people in the hospital, the work people,
        the
        unemployment and for the prisoners. I obtained my
        Bachelor of
        Divinity degree from the HKBP Theological Seminary
        (STT-HKBP)
        Pematang Siantar, Sumatera Utara- Indonesia. I am
        married. My wife,
        DERTIN SIMATUPANG. Notwithstanding my wife stood with
        me, and
        strengthened me; that by me the preaching migh be
        fully known. We
        have a child, ANDREAS HUTAGALUNG, 1,4 year old. As a
        minister who
        serves into independent without any wages like a
        full-timer minister
        in the church, of course, I always face the daily need
        of life.
        We need very important the money this time :
        1. For rent house : US$ 60 (1 month) .
        2. For house ( my family and I ) every day : US$ 150 (
        1 month) .
        3. For operational ministry : US$ 120 ( 1 month).
        If you are prepared to assist our daily needs (my
        family and I)
        please send it to :
        BANK NEGARA INDONESIA ( B N I ) Cabang Batam,
        Indonesia.
        Account Number : 245. 000743111. 901.
        Account holder : Markus Hutagalung, STh.
        For we write none other things unto you, than what ye
        read or
        acknowledge; and we trust ye shall acknowledge even to
        the end. "But
        whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother
        have need, and
        shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how
        dwelleth the love
        of God in him ?"( I John 3 : 17) "For if there first a
        willing mind,
        it is accepted according to that a one hath, and not
        according to
        that he hath not " (2 Corinthians 8, 12). "Every one
        according as he
        purposeth in his heart, then him give let; not
        grudgingly, or of
        necessity: for God loveth a cherrful more giver. " (2
        Corinthians 9,
        17) .We look forward to your kind attention and
        minister to us ( my
        family and I ) and thank you very much. The brethren
        which are with
        us greet you. Making mention of you in our prayers.
        The grace of our
        Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Sincerely yours,
        Pastor, Markus Hutagalung, STh & Family.
        Comp. Mekar Sari Bloc. C 8 ,
        Tiban � Sekupang ,
        Kota Batam, I N D O N E S I A

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/