Howard from Kentucky

  • Lori Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2001
      Just found some new information on my Howard line. In the 1900 census
      record, BRYANT HOWARD lists his father as being born in Kentucky.
      Bryant Howard was born in Buffalo, New York in May 1835 and a document
      that I have states that his family was orignally from the south. I
      still do not know the parents of Bryant (a film is on order that may
      clarify that). Also, Bryant's mother was born in New York.

      So, does anyone have any information on a Howard moving north to New
      York around 1800 - 1830. Bryant Howard moved to San Diego, CA in
      1870. He and his first wife LUCY PLANT had a son ROSCOE HOWARD. I
      believe she died in childbirth. Bryant married MEDORA HEREFORD in
      1880 and they had a son ROY HOWARD. If anyone has a connection to Roy
      Howard from San Diego, CA, I would really like to hear from you. Any
      information would be greatly appreciated.

      Lori Howard