Re: [howard-family] roots of the howard family in GRATIS, OHIO

  • Evelyn Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2000
      Wish I could help you, but right now, the only Howards in my line are
      basically in Missouri or headed West. My husband did have an Uncle George
      born in Missouri, but died in Idaho in 1974, so I am at this time, not very
      much help to you. I am sorry, who knows if what they say about 99.9 % of all
      Howards being related, then somewhere we are cousins. Evelyn Howard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
        I just get going and now AltaVista is a disconnect as of this Friday. Until I find another internet service for home, I'll have to use my work e-mail crj1@...