Re: [howard-family] Sir/Elder Willam Howard born 1732 in England

  • JacknMe881@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2000
      Well, my father, had told me one time, when I was to young to really care
      much, I'm sorry to say, that we were, but really can't say for sure, but I
      can ask my cousins' son who does geneolgy for a living if we are. Tim is so
      busy, not sure where he is right now, but not far from his computer I'm sure.
      He had just come back from Finland, where he is so loved, his grandmotner is
      from Finland you see. I shall check and get back with you. Thank-you for
      the e-mail, I'm kinda new at all this. Sally Howard Earl
    • lonnie jones
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 16, 2000
        I replied to this message some time ago asking for the information you
        mentioned. If indeed you are willing to share this. I am interested.
        thanks,
        Lonnie Jones