Re: Stryks Raw Cow Milk - Katy High School

  • damehunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Darlene,
      I have never purchased raw milk, but want to try it. How often do
      you bring milk products to Katy, and do I have to be part of a coop
      to purchase these products? Is this cow milk or goat milk? Can milk
      be frozen for longer storage?
      Thanks,
      Jackie

      --- In houstonrealmilk@yahoogroups.com, "Julie / Hammond Farm"
      <hammond4h@...> wrote:

      > Dear Folks,
      >
      > We will be bringing milk, buttermilk and cottage cheese to the
      Katy
      > High School tomorrow, November 1st, from 9:00 until 10:00 a.m.
      Have a