Normal Social by the Sea

  • sailnbabe2
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2011
      Was thinking about having a pot luck meet and great social by the sea.
      The way it works is anyone who wants to come just bring a dish to share your own beverage, and a chair. I will host it on a Sat between 5-9p in about 4 wks. to give time to plan. I have a couple of excellent places in mind for where to have it.
      If you would like to come, please respond on or off list.

      Would like to see you there!

      Brenda
    • Clayton Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2011
        I WILL BE THERE CLAY

        Was thinking about having a pot luck meet and great social by the sea.
        The way it works is anyone who wants to come just bring a dish to share your own beverage, and a chair. I will host it on a Sat between 5-9p in about 4 wks. to give time to plan. I have a couple of excellent places in mind for where to have it.
        If you would like to come, please respond on or off list.

        Would like to see you there!

        Brenda

      • Saviour Sanddragaon
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2011
          Love to

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2011
            OK that's 3 including me! Who else want's to come? It's sure to be a lot of fun!

            Brenda

            --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, Saviour Sanddragaon <ssanddragaon@...> wrote:

            > Love to

          • Duane Jones
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2011
              i could accommodate a weekend/date, please? duane

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2011
                Tentative for March 12th since it is Abraham Lincoln's birthday (he hated prohibition) and Mardis gras weekend as well. I'm hoping the weather will not be too harsh for something outdoors.

                There is a very nice park located on Bayshore dr between Bacliff and San Leon that would be perfect, weather permitting.
                The time would be from 4p till ?? probably depending.

                --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, Duane Jones <jones64u@...> wrote:

                > i could accommodate a weekend/date, please? duane
                >

                > ________________________________

              • sailnbabe2
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2011
                  Correction, Mardis Gras is the previous weekend..:)

                  --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, "sailnbabe2" <sailnbabe2@...> wrote:

                  > Tentative for March 12th since it is Abraham Lincoln's birthday (he hated prohibition) and Mardis gras weekend as well. I'm hoping the weather will not be too harsh for something outdoors.
                  >
                  > There is a very nice park located on Bayshore dr between Bacliff and San Leon that would be perfect, weather permitting.
                  > The time would be from 4p till ?? probably depending.
                  >
                  > --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, Duane Jones <jones64u@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > i could accommodate a weekend/date, please? duane

                • Saviour Sanddragaon
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2011
                    Me three!!!

                  • sailnbabe2
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 5, 2011
                      I checked the weather on the Farmers Almanac and it said Sunny and Warm!
                      Yeah!!