all gods children..

  • Tom Loud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Link! Here ya go kids. The science we all knew was there comes to light. Humans get high! So do just about all mammals, birds and many kinds of bugs! We always have and there is an important evolutionary purpose to this behavior.
         I just trying to forget What's-Her-Name....

      Tom Loud )O( Yer Friendly Neighborhood Folksinger
      Obi-Zen Folksinger
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. … [T]hose who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -- C.S. Lewis
      "The usual Republican contribution is to make the progressive solution more unworkable than it had to be." Gerard Peirce