Re: [Houston NORML] Hello all..

  • Stevennolin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      I uploaded the ones rob made to facebook

      Send me any grahics or video and I can see about putting on the tv show

      Thanks,
      Steve

      On Feb 26, 2010, at 5:57 PM, "josephangelo77" <josephangelo77@...> wrote:

      1. I do like the new facebook page. I think it is a wonderful media to use for our cause.
      2. The only thing I'm not sure of is our logo. Being a graphic designer, I am wondering if maybe we might have a better copy somewhere.
      Based on the comment I made on facebook concerning this, I was contacted by Arizona NORML to work on their logo which I will do free of charge. I only want to offer my services, anything I can do.
      3. I think that any and all ways of boosting membership should be thrown out there... Brainstorming, the more ideas the better. It just doesn't seem right that especially in a metropolitan city like houston we have so few.... Any insight?? Suggestions?