Fwd: Join Us As We Rally for Healthcare Reform Thursday, September 3rd

  • Stevennolin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Republicans welcome
      Wear green and let them know marijuna is medicine

      I get off at 6 but will get there eventually

      Thanks,
      Steve

      Rally for Healthcare Reform!

      Want to show our legislators and the people of Houston that we want National Healthcare Reform?  Join the Harris County Democratic Party (HCDP), Organizing for America (OFA), Health Care for America Now (HCAN), ACORN, AFL-CIO, Houston Federation of Teachers, CPPP, and Texas State Teachers Association, Planned Parenthood, SIEU-Hope, and SEIU Justice for Janitors and show your support for this important legislation.

      Event: "Let's Get It Done: Health Insurance Reform Now Rally"

      Who:  All people who support Healthcare Reform Now

      Why:  To let the Houston area know that we believe in better healthcare
      coverage for all

      Where: Houston City Hall Reflecting Pool, 900 Smith St.

      When: Thursday, September 3rd, 6:30 pm

      Metered parking is free downtown after 6 p.m and the MetroRail Main Street Square Station is only two blocks east of City Hall.

      HCDP also will host a poster making party on September 2nd, 10 am -3 pm. Join us at our headquarters, 1445 North Loop West, Suite 110.  Bring your own poster board; we'll have the markers.

      Pol. adv. paid for by the Harris County Democratic Party, 1445 N. Loop W., Suite 110, Houston, TX 77008. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.