DTN Hour Seeks YOUR Calls

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      My guest on tonights DTN hour will be Professor Arthur Benavie, author of "Drugs - America's Holy War".  Tune to 90.1 FM at 6:30 to 7:30 central time or listen to http://www.kpft.org.  Call in your questions to 713-526-5738 in Houston or call Toll Free 1-877-9-420-420 from anywhere in N. America.

      It is time to pull the plug on the drug war, time for your station to show support for the effort.  KWMD will soon be carrying a live feed of our programs for their 5 broadcast cities in Alaska.

      Dean Becker
      Producer - Drug Truth Network
      Speaker - Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
      713-849-6869
      www.drugtruth.net    www.leap.cc