Drug Truth 070109

  • D Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      The Unvarnished Truth From the Drug Truth Network

      Cultural Baggage for 07/01/09, 29:00 Jamie Fellner, senior counsel, US Human Rights Watch + DTN editorial & song "Stash of Bags"
      Transcript: 07/02/09

      Programs produced at Pacifica Radio Station KPFT in Houston, 90.1 FM.  You can Listen Live Online at www.kpft.org
      -  Century of Lies, SUN, 8 PM ET, 7 PM CT, 6 PM MT & 5 PM PT:  NEXT:  Jerry Epstein, Drug Policy Forum of Texas
      -  Cultural Baggage WED, 12:30 PM ET, 11:30 CT, 10:30 MT & 9:30 AM PT: NEXT:  Jerry Paradis, Canadian Judge

      Hundreds of our programs are available online at www.drugtruth.net, www.audioport.org  We have potcasts, transcripts, searchability, CMS, XML, sorts by guest name and by organization. We provide the "unvarnished truth about the drug war" to scores of broadcast affiliates in the US, Canada and Australia!    We now feature TRANSCRIPTS of most of our programs again!

      Check out our latest videos via www.youtube.com/fdbecker  Please become part of the solution, visit our website: www.endprohibition.org for links to the best of reform.  "Prohibition is evil." - Reverend Dean Becker, DTN Producer, 713-849-6869, www.drugtruth.net