Cult Bag & 4:20 Drug War NEWS 060109

  • D Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      The Unvarnished Truth From the Drug Truth Network

      Century of Lies for 05/31/09, 29:00  Sanho Tree of Institute for Policy Studies & "Poppygate" report on UN Drug Czar's call to let Afghans glut the opium market + Mark Mauer of the Sentencing Project re drug use rate of criminals & first edition of the "Stupid NEWS"
      TRANSCRIPT: 06/01/09

      4:20 Drug War NEWS, 5/25 to 5/31/09  Link at www.drugtruth.net on the right margin -
      Sun - Kevin Zeese, president of Common Sense for Drug Policy refutes CASA head David Rosenbloom
      Sat - Premiere of "Stupid NEWS" + plea from Borat & Abolitionist Moment
      Fri - David Rosenbloom, the new President of the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA) 5/5
      Thu - David Rosenbloom 4/5
      Wed - David Rosenbloom 3/5
      Tue - David Rosenbloom 2/5
      Mon - David Rosenbloom, the new President of the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA) 1/5

      Programs produced at Pacifica Radio Station KPFT in Houston, 90.1 FM.  You can Listen Live Online at www.kpft.org
      -  Century of Lies, SUN, 8 PM ET, 7 PM CT, 6 PM MT & 5 PM PT:  NEXT:  TBD
      -  Cultural Baggage WED, 12:30 PM ET, 11:30 CT, 10:30 MT & 9:30 AM PT: NEXT:  Charles Lynch, Marc Emery, Eddy Lepp

      Hundreds of our programs are available online at www.drugtruth.net, www.audioport.org  We have potcasts, transcripts, searchability, CMS, XML, sorts by guest name and by organization. We provide the "unvarnished truth about the drug war" to scores of broadcast affiliates in the US, Canada and Australia!    We now feature TRANSCRIPTS of most of our programs again!

      Check out our latest videos via www.youtube.com/fdbecker  Please become part of the solution, visit our website: www.endprohibition.org for links to the best of reform.  "Prohibition is evil." - Reverend Dean Becker, DTN Producer, 713-849-6869, www.drugtruth.net