Anyone Out There

  • Jessica Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      thinkin' about goin' to Austin tomorrow?  All day.  2nd annual Cannabis Crusade, 2009. Zilker Park.  Marching and Music.

    • Tom Loud
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        am going up this afternoon. PreMarch event tonight, breakfast burritos in the park, etcetera, etcetera

        Tom Loud )O( Yer Friendly Neighborhood Folksinger
        www.myspace.com/tomloud
        Obi-Zen Folksinger
        bartblog.bartcop.com
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. … [T]hose who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -- C.S. Lewis