Re: Salvia

  • scheatham315
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, "EM 8" <kibonsoo_2000@...> wrote:

      > Anyone know anything about salvia? ever tried it? experience? where
      > to find? recommend 'in lieu of?'

      Ive had some friends who done it and its like a 15 minute trip into like another world its
      not at all like smoking a bowl or nothin but I guess if u wanna get that messed up go for it
      dude just make sure your like in a safe place not driving or rock climbing or something
      unwise like that.
      duece duece on that four four
      Sarah
    • Guy Schwartz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        It's way too heavy a trip to do anywhere but with friends at home or
        safely with friends and nature. We've watched a few friends do it, and
        they had really intense psychedelic trips for 10-20 minutes. It comes
        in varying strengths, if you get it commercially. Check out the folks
        at Zapotec Gardens (sp?) on Yale Street

        -Guy Schwartz
        Texaans muzikant, songwriter, bandleader, producer, filmmaker, auteur
        Box 31324, Houston, Texas, USA 77231
        001-713-721-0093
        "A mover and shaker,
        100 proof P.T. Barnum and Houston's answer to the Brill building"
        -Opie Hendrix, Maximum C&W Artist
        "Guy Schwartz & los New Jack Hippies son, realamente muy buenos.
        Casi como los Rolling Stones, minimo. Suenan claro & preciso!"
        -D. Durantes, Canamo Magazine, Madrid
        "The Hippies were the surprise of the show. Everyone grooved!"
        -Darren Fisher, WonderJam, Amsterdam
        www.myspace.com/newjackhippies

        --- In houstonnorml@yahoogroups.com, "scheatham315" <scheatham315@...>