Fw: Drug War film New Orleans - London- Texas -dec.

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Forwarding this from the Producer of "American Drug War", a movie that will
      be shown in New Orleans next week and is now being scheduled for its Houston
      premiere at the West Oaks Alamo Draft House Theater for Dec. 27. It makes
      its broadcast premier next March on Showtime.

      Any help in promoting would be appreciated. The trailers I've seen show
      this to be one hell of an indictment of the drug war.

      Dean Becker