Fw: [affiliates] Re: FW: MPP on national TV attacking drug czar

  • G. Alan Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      Our old friend Rick Day, formerly head of Texas NORML

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
        yeah he tends to shoot himself in the foot which is
        usually in his mouth. he has a very bad mindset that
        if your not with him your against him. i know mpp and
        norml have their differences but like leeann said we
        aren't going to change the laws unless we put aside
        our differences and stand united.

        hopefully stepnoski will be a better texas norml
        prez:)

        =====
        Thanks,

        Steve Nolin