Last Concert Tonight!

  • Tom Loud
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Two High String Band from Austin will be at Last Concert Cafe tonight . They've invited Houston Norml to set up our info table. Should be a big crowd of our kind of people.

      I'll be there by 8 pm.

      Tom Loud )O( Yer Friendly Neighborhood Folksinger
      www.locist.com/Tomthefolksinger
      First they ignore you
      Then they laugh at you
      Then they fight you