texas norml benefit

  • Steven Nolin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      was planning on making a run up to austin tomorrow for
      the texas norml benefit so if anyone wants to chip in
      some gas money we still have some space if you need a
      ride. was planning on leaving in the early afternoon
      (2pm ish) and get there before 5pm.

      tami, were you going?

      Thanks,

      Steve Nolin

      http://texxxasradio.com
    • Duane Jones

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006

          Hello again
          The latest is that Walmarts is selling Monkey Faced Sippy Cup bongs...how dastardly irresponsible and antisocial of this major retailer ... ban those  dangerous items,those poor babies need to/must go without a drinking cup now...
          duane

          and this guy has it down pat....

          Duane Jones <jones64u@...> wrote:
          I'llchip in..... duane

          Steven Nolin <stevennolin@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          was planning on making a run up to austin tomorrow for
          the texas norml benefit so if anyone wants to chip in
          some gas money we still have some space if you need a
          ride. was planning on leaving in the early afternoon
          (2pm ish) and get there before 5pm.

          tami, were you going?

          Thanks,

          Steve Nolin

          http://texxxasradio .com

        • Tami
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
            Steve, do you have room for 2?

            --
            Tammera Halphen

            The Democratic Party is a BIG TENT, but there is NO ROOM for those
            who advance the agenda of THE RICH (Corporate Owners) at the EXPENSE of LABOR and the POOR.

            In EVERY case, "Barriers to Trade" and "Restrictions on Corporations" were created to protect something valuable!