Drug Truth Update 073106

  • Dean Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:01 AM
      Drug Truth Network Update: Cultural Baggage + Century of Lies + 4:20 Drug War NEWS

      +++  DTN Seeking YOUR Video Submissions!!!

      Half Hour Programs, Live Fridays... at 90.1 FM in Houston & on the web at www.kpft.org

      Hundreds of our programs are available online at: www.drugtruth.net and at www.audioport.org.

      Cultural Baggage for  07/28/06 Prof. Arnold Trebach, author "Fatal Distraction - Drug War in a time of Islamic Terror" + Name Drug, Terry Nelson, Black Perspective II, Poppygate, Official Govt Truth  MP3

      MP3 Link: http://www.drugtruth.net/cbaudio06/FDBCB_072806.mp3

      Century of Lies for 07/28/06  Dean Kuipers, author of "Burning Rainbow Farm" + Terry Michael of Wash Center for Politics & Journalism, Black Perspective I, Corrupt Cop Story   MP3

      MP3 Link: http://www.drugtruth.net/cbaudio06/COL_072806.mp3

      4:20 Drug War NEWS  07/31/06 to 08/06/06 now online (3:00 ea.):

      Monday  07/31/06 Terry Nelson of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

      Tuesday  08/01/06  Black Perspective I + Corrupt Cop Story

      Wednesday  08/02/06 "Reefer Madness" + Black Perspective II
      Thursday 08/03/06 Official Govt Truth + Poppygate

      Friday 08/04/06 Terry Michael of Wash Center for Politics & Journalism

      Saturday 08/05/06 Prof. Arnold Trebach, author "Fatal Distraction - Drug War in a time of Islamic Terror"

      Sunday  08/06/06 Dean Kuipers, author of "Burning Rainbow Farm

      NEXT Friday:
      - Cultural Baggage 8 PM ET, 7 PM CT, 6 PM MT & 5 PM PT.  TBD

      -  Century of Lies 2 PM ET, 1 PM CT, Noon MT & 11 AM PT.   TBD

      Video Wanted!

      Starting this September, the Drug Truth Network will produce a quarterly, one-hour video production, "the Unvarnished Truth", featuring interviews with cops, scientists, politicians and others who are willing to discuss the policy of drug prohibition.  We seek well produced, short clips to bridge our magazine format segments, to include PSA's w/o monetary appeal, quick dramas, comedy, musicians, other quality segments that deal with the fallacy of drug war.  (Ideal lengths 0.15 to 3:00) These one hour shows will be distributed via ACCESS and college stations.   Please contact me in this regard. Thank you... Dean Becker

      Please become part of the solution, visit our website: www.endprohibition.org for links to the best of reform.

      Dean Becker
      281-752-9198
      www.drugtruth.net