Re: [Houston NORML] cry

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dean, we are getting all the emails that you send and I for one am tired of these relentess test emails you've been sending  the last several weeks (months - how long has it been - seems like months.)  If you get a message saying your email bounced - for heaven's sake - go to the Houston NORML's yahoogroup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/houstonnorml/  and check to see if it posted before sending test email after test email.  They are pointess and I'm sure no one else wants to get them either.  We seem to be getting your promotional emails just fine and it's good that they also contain some news and I don't mind getting them - but please quit sending the pointless test emails.

      On 5/31/06, Dean Becker <dean@...> wrote:
      cry again

      Dean Becker
      281-752-9198
      www.drugtruth.net

      Government law Po box Houston tx

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Tammera Halphen

      The Democratic Party is a BIG TENT, but there is NO ROOM for those
      who advance the agenda of THE RICH (Corporate Owners) at the EXPENSE of LABOR and the POOR.

      In EVERY case, "Barriers to Trade" and "Restrictions on Corporations" were created to protect something valuable!

    • Dean Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Tami,

        Please note, I get several hundred emails per day, I read, ignore, skip, delete and otherwise deal with them without crying to a soul.

        Steve and I have been working on the solution to the problem you speak of and I think we have done it.

        There is some good advice in what you write, but the "inconvenience" of my posts is a laugh.

        Why do you send such a post to the list, if you are concerned about excess posts on the list?

        WAHHHH!

        Dean Becker
        281-752-9198