Re: [Houston NORML] Fwd: RE: Medical Cannabis (Harris County)

  • tom Loud
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      yeah, duane, we do have this one guy who's an authority on this. you

      Duane Jones <jones64u@...> wrote:
      hello,
      do we have people that are trying to network for pain relief?medical necessity?.......
      duane

      tom Loud <tomthefolksinger@...> wrote:
      Howdy Kids,
          More responce from just that one spate of ads. This is really to Clay but y'all go aheaqd and see the "Original URL" at the bottom and see the ad that this person replyed to.
      Tom

      From: "Katherine Barger" <katwilb@...>
      To: Tomthefolksinger@...
      Subject: RE: Medical Cannabis (Harris County)
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:21:33 -0500

      Hello- My name is Kathy. My Brother would be a wonderful
      candidate for your program. His name is Tom, too! He doesn't
      have his email going right now, but asked me to inquire for him.
      He is in Chronic pain- bad- and uses natural muscle relaxers.
      Please contact us at Katwilb@... . Thanks- God bless- Kathy

      >From: katwilb@...
      >To: katwilb@...
      >Subject: Medical Cannabis (Harris County)
      >Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:11:52 UT
      >
      >"katwilb@..." has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
      >Please see below for more information.
      >

      >Medical Cannabis
      >
      >Reply to: Tomthefolksinger@...
      >Date: 2005-11-25, 3:08PM
      >
      >Houston Norml is looking for volunteers for Medical Cannabis campaign.
      >reply to Tomthefolksinger@... or see our website at
      >www.houstonnorml.org
      >

      >Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/ats/113642164.html
      >this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      >email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      >http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/0F2asl2dtBkYu42ct92YH

      Yahoo! Personals

    • Mike Smith

        From: "Katherine Barger" <katwilb@...>
        To: Tomthefolksinger@...
        Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:21:33 -0500

        Hello- My name is Kathy. My Brother would be a wonderful
        candidate for your program. His name is Tom, too! He doesn't
        have his email going right now, but asked me to inquire for him.
        He is in Chronic pain- bad- and uses natural muscle relaxers.
        Please contact us at Katwilb@... . Thanks- God bless- Kathy

        >From: katwilb@...
        >To: katwilb@...
        >Subject: Medical Cannabis (Harris County)
        >Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:11:52 UT
        >
        >"katwilb@..." has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
        >Please see below for more information.
        >

        >Medical Cannabis
        >
        >Reply to: Tomthefolksinger@...
        >Date: 2005-11-25, 3:08PM
        >
        >Houston Norml is looking for volunteers for Medical Cannabis campaign.
        >reply to Tomthefolksinger@... or see our website at
        >www.houstonnorml.org
        >

        >Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/ats/113642164.html
        >this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
        >email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
        >http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/0F2asl2dtBkYu42ct92YH

        Yahoo! Personals

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Duane Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
          I'm flattered............well, for a shattered tibia comminuted compound fracture and hemorrhaging/bleeding out and down per mangled femoral artery ,been there-done that.  Also 5 units at 1 time of O neg is hard to come by in the ER. It screwed up and depleted the blood bank for the elective surgery schedule at Lake Charles Memorial in December 1978. Had 22 or 23 surgeries to repair 20% attachment, including bone grafts x3 and skin grafts x3. The Hoffman osteotaxis weighed 14.1 lbs and I had the hospital record for 97 days .......6 rods thru the bone bolted together. And You can't really function on schedule 2 mostly demerol and or dilaudid. There is a MAJOR difference between super stoned and a snookered zombie.Get a life.........Thank God in Heaven for my new girlfriend who turned me on to Thai sticks ..........had NEVER tried it prior ever! KATIE  I WILL ALWAYS OWE YOU BIG TIME where ever You are!!! So the Pain IS STILL with You for 24/7 to SOME degree. I dare say that Cannabis obtunds mild to moderate pain..............alters your perception. Mashing the clutch helped also with a wobble in the cast below the knee in my Renegade (a real CJ 7 Jeep)freaked out the girls. Sort of cool mashing the clutch with an obvious broken leg. Got to be careful NOT to recompound it,too.I eventually threw down my crutches, was walking on a pinned non union and the ossification and calcification OCCURRED related to walking on it with it actually still broken 10 months later. Cannabis was helping there,too. But I digress for others that suffer now daily unnessasary,some of the chronic diseases could be treated with A TEMPORARY CURE- Cannabis IS that Cure. IF anyone out there has the audacity and can tell me that it does not qualify, lets break Your bones,twist/strech  that extrtemity 4 rounds around 4 1/2 " spinning drillpipe and when You SEE Your bones sticking through Your clothes, and then after You try it and Cannabis doesn't work,only  then You will be Qualified to Disagree with me. In the meantime,
          Cannabis IS Coming! so, get used to it.
          duane
          P.S. MY near fatal anniversary is 12.3.05, this Year on BLACK Saturday,
          near forever clear as yesterday,
          some things You just can never forget.

          From: "Katherine Barger" <katwilb@...>
          To: Tomthefolksinger@...